keskiviikko 18. tammikuuta 2012

A little peek in last X-mas

I didn't have the time or energy in December to write about our christmas holidays. Well I'm not gonna go in to details 'cause the christmas is over.

But here is a few photos from the dinner table. I bought the beautiful white deer a few weeks before x-mas in a little shop (I can't remember the name...) in the old town of Porvoo. I immediately fell in love with it when I saw it. Don't you just love it!!!


The second picture shows the whole tablesetting. I used a silvery tablecloth and 3 red tablerunners with tassels as a base for this setting. Then I arranged champagne glasses with red and white roses, 2 sorts of candlesticks. I also used hyasints that I planted in dessert bowls with cellofan and added som decorations to them. Then I joined all this together with a silvery wire with icy beads on it.


The dishes I jused were white plates for the main course and red plates for the dessert and wineglasses and vintage coffe cups (sorry I don't have pictures of them for now). The napkins I folded (after a little thinking and trying) like some sort of flower... a water lily maby.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti