keskiviikko 4. tammikuuta 2012

THE PROBLEMS OF LIVING...

Hi everyone or anyone...



I'm so desperate at the moment. We bought a house in september and started renovating the roof and building our bedrooms upstairs. Actually we have a buildingcompany doing all the work. The problem is that all the money that we were gonna use for it, it's all gone!!! I'm not gonna go in on what happened to them here.




Now we need to come up with a lot of money or we will loose the house. So now we are negotiating with the bank of the possibility of getting a bigger loan. I hate the thought of it not happening.




I've got a job interview today for a job that I want and that would bring me more money. My boyfriend is also looking and having a few options.




I'm so hoping that we can fix this somehow, because the kids have just settled in this new environment. I would hate to tear them up again. Moving here was hard enough for them, leaving all their friends behind.




Wish me luck!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti